My Pregnancy style






I hope that I'm back with my blogging. This post is all about my pregnancy style. First of all I bought some jeans because I wanted to have them for cold summer days and for the spring.The best one I've found at Asos. They were so comfy and I used them the whole pregnancy, and they only have elastic waist and thats was really great for my belly. I wore them also after and now I can still wear them. The whole time I had lower abdominal pain and because of that dresses were the most comfortable to wear after the 25th week. I kept my style very simple as you can see. If you have some questions feel free to ask! 


Pregnancy weeks 18-27










Pregnancy weeks 27-40











( 39+1 )
Dresses are from Asos



      Have a great week! Till next time!  


3 comments :

Thank you for comment <3 !

 
Copyright © 2014 Heart in the Clouds